Throughout the event, there were lots of activities to ensure that another JOHO event is just not fun and entertainment. We invited Super Sundays, KukuBesi and SouthernFixed to inject more umpphh to Paso Bumbong. While you were busy shopping, you guys were also entertained by the open-mic artists and poets. Kudos to all who participated.
JOHO would like to thank:
- C&M for providing us with the top notch audio system for the open-mic session.
- Plaza Seni for allowing us to use the rooftop parking to hold this event in conjunction with the Hari Raya Aidilfitri
- Super Sundays for the Paso Bumbong graffiti demo
- KukuBesi and his empire who came all the way from Kuala Lumpur to support us
- SouthernFixed who participated for the second time at JOHO event
Here are some of the pictures that were taken during Paso Bumbong. Did you spot yourself somewhere?
If you have Paso Bumbong pictures that you want to share with the rest of JOHO lovers, email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pictures credit to Amirul Izwan and Hunaidi Ismail